My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Enjoy one of my promotional videos



I am very pleased with this promotional video produced by my good friend, John Cal, of JRC Productions.

The tune is one that I composed and I also wrote the lyrics for the song which is titled TOO LATE.

But it is the artistry of John Cal which brings the music alive.  His talent is outstanding.

I hope you enjoy this promotional video. 

And it goes without question, I hope you enjoy reading my books.

Thanks for checking out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin 

My Canadian readers will want to check it all out at Amazon.ca

And for those readers in my town of Elliot Lake, you will find some of my books available at The Elliot Laker Store, on 150 Ontario Avenue; and also at Simply Charming and Party Poppers, both lovely shops on Newfoundland Walk.

Thanks everyone for your continued encouragement and support.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment