My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Social Studies, Book Three - Weaving Alice

Tomorrow, September 16th, Social Studies, Book Three - Weaving Alice will be free for your short story reading pleasure in the Kindle Store on all Amazon sites.

This book is also available in paperback format. Check out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

Unfortunately Blogger will not allow me upload selected photos onto a page ever since I upgraded to Windows 10.  

The only way I  can post photos on this site now is by first uploading them to Facebook and then copying and pasting them onto this page. 

I hope this feature will soon be restored.   In the meantime I hope you will enjoy reading Social Studies, Book Three - Weaving Alice tomorrow.
SOCIAL STUDIES - Book Three


No comments:

Post a Comment