My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Passion For Staying Put

In 2013 one of my short stories titled "Passion For Staying Put" was one of the 12 semi-finalists in the John Kenneth Galbraith Writing Competition.

I've entered a story again this year; a short story titled "The Linen Cupboard" which I hope will also do well.

Entering a story in a contest is something like sending a child to his first day in Kindergarten ..... I so much want him to do well out there in the world on his own.

"Passion For Staying Put" is a short story that, like Daniel, dares to stand alone. It is now available on Amazon in the Kindle Store. 

It is also found in paperback as one of twelve stories contained in one of my short story anthologies which is titled Social Studies, Book Two - Shattered and Broken,

Thanks for checking out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment