My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, May 2, 2015

The Hole In The Wall -- a short story free today in the Kindle Store

One of my short stories titled The Hole In The Wall  is free today in the Kindle Store on all Amazon sites.

Lucille is worried. The mortgage is due and she doesn't have the money. What leads her into the basement? And is the hole in the wall really an answer to prayer?


From the Author
To buy a home on your own when you are a single woman in your senior years takes a lot of courage, faith in self and downright determination.   I know this from some personal experience.  And I was able to draw upon personal memories when writing the short story, A Hole In The Wall.   I hope you enjoy the story.
 
Just like Daniel, The Hole In The Wall dares to stand alone in the Kindle Store.  However, this short story is also available in both Kindle & Paperback format as one of the twelve short stories in anthology titled Social Studies, Book One - Dying To Be Popular.
 
Check out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin
 
Cover design by Susan Ruby K.

No comments:

Post a Comment