My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Kindle Promotion this weekend ..

Kindle edition of short story titled "Quest for Cammirand" is free tomorrow, Saturday January 4th.

Then on Sunday, January 5th enjoy "Keeping It Simple", Kindle Edition, free for one day only.

Check them out  at my author page  http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

 
 
A review of Quest for Cammirand
 
I read the very exciting and mysterious story. You did a wonderful work Audrey, and you amaze me how you do it. I like the way you brought in Elliot lake, Toronto, Sudbury the soo and even Brian lol. Seriously Audrey it was an excellent story but was unable to give a review other than the 5 stars.....Eleanor Lambert, Bermuda.

No comments:

Post a Comment