My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Moose Road - Final Editing Stage ..........

I feel good knowing that I have now reached the final editing stage with my current work in progress, a novel titled Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy.

Susan Ruby K. of Yuneekpix.com will soon begin the illustrations.  She has done an amazing job with the cover design.

Copyright registration in hand; ISBN number acquired; just one more read-through remaining before I will click send and put my manuscript into the publisher's hands.

The date is not set yet but the book launch will be taking place in the fall of this year.

Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy is filled with drama.  In my own mind I see it in five segments: The Accident; The Investigation; The Inquiry; The Aftermath; and then, as always, Life Goes On.

This story had its beginning as a NanoWrimo project and I have enjoyed the writing adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment