My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Links to my Amazon Book Pages and also links to my two new blogs titled "Small Town Authors" and "Rhymes and Times Remembered ...

I will be the first to say that this is a kind of messy blog post........however I've had great difficulty transferring the links which will take you to the correct page on Amazon.com so that you may view and hopefully purchase a copy.   Therefore in spite of the fact that this post is not what I can call "neat"  it is, indeed, accurate and the links below should take you to the correct page on Amazon.com   :-)

I have very recently created two new blogs.
  
The first is called  Small Town Authors.

It is a blog designed to showcase the short stories and novel excerpts of writers who live in small towns.

The second is called Rhymes and Times Remembered.

It s a blog designed to showcase the poetry of  any artist who wishes to share his work.

It is also a place where writers can share information about upcoming book launches or works in progress

Authors helping authors is what these blogs are all about.  It is my way of paying it forward.

Thanks to all who participate in these new blogs.

Below are the links to my books available on Amazon.com :  


http://www.amazon.com/Silent-Star-plus-dozen-ebook/dp/B009DW0PX8/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1355162324&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Silent+Star+plus+a+Dozen+by+Audrey+Austin

I have only THREE paperback copies left of The Silent Star. This is an anthology of competition winning short stories. The book is also available as an E-book on Amazon.com

Books make great Christmas gifts!


The Silent Star ~ plus a dozen
www.amazon.com
The Silent Star ~ plus a dozen by Audrey Austin_______________Linked In, Facebook, Twitter: Audrey AustinAudrey's blog: http://writecreatively.blogspot.comAudrey's website:

**********








No comments:

Post a Comment