My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Elliot Lake Writers' Fall Festival, Saturday, October 22nd

The weather in Elliot Lake is outstanding this week and the fall colours are breathtaking.

My friend and I enjoyed walking around town this morning distributing promotional posters for the Elliot Lake Writers' Fall Festival happening Saturday, October 22nd, to local businesses who were kind enough to put the posters up in their shop windows.

Later today I took a Dudley walk along the boardwalk and the Horne Lake trail; very beautiful.  The calm, clear waters of Horne Lake mirrored the reds, yellows and oranges of the trees above the rock face.

It's the time of year when many plants in the garden need to be cut back and that's my priority tomorrow to spend some time in the backyard doing what needs to be done before this beautiful weather is replaced by winter.

I love the changing seasons.


No comments:

Post a Comment