My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, September 11, 2011

A wonderful time in New Liskeard for White Mountain Poetry Readings ....

What an exciting time to be in New Liskeard this weekend for the launch of the Northern Ontario Poetry Collection, Volume Sixteen, titled Scripted Inspiration

I am overjoyed that one of my poems titled Inspiration  was chosen by the Judges for publication.
I read my poem, received my book and this was wonderful.

Even more wonderful was an opportunity to meet new people and to see some old friends, Linda Duke, Deborah Ranchuk and Mary Belanger with her good friend, Lucy.  I was also very pleased to meet Poet, David Brydges from Cobalt.

I'm happy to announce that Deborah, Mary, Lucy and David will be here in Elliot Lake, Saturday, October 22nd to participate in the Elliot Lake Writers' Fall Festival.

Below are a few photos taken at the Poetry Reading Event.





No comments:

Post a Comment