My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, November 1, 2020

"STRUGGLE" -- NaNoWriMo Challenge 2020

 


NaNoWrimo Day 1: I worked until just past two in the morning and off to a good start again this morning. I've met my characters, know where they live, and even have some idea of what it is they plan to do. My friends and family know that unless it's a dire emergency - no phone calls please. I'll check my messages throughout the day. Thank you

🙂 Now it's heads down and back to work. ❤ 🙂


Current NaNoWriMo word count is 5,981. What a great way to spend a cold, wintry day! "STRUGGLE" is already developing a mind of its own. I think I'm really going to enjoy this ride. Thanks for your support. And hope all my writing buddies also had a great ink-flowing day!

🙂 ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment