My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

NaNoWriMo - Day 4

 


Today I've spent more time researching, than writing.   But my end of day word count is 16,130, up 2,327 words over yesterday.  

My seven major characters are coming alive; asking me a lot of questions and sharing their hopes and dreams as we become better acquainted.

Day 4 is over.  It's time to feed Lila and think about setting the table.   I look forward to my dinner guest this evening; especially since he is bringing the main dish and I have only to make a salad.

Thanks for your support.  NaNo is a real challenge but I'm hanging in.   I remembered to spend some time in the backyard today enjoying the milder temps.  I enjoyed a walk in the park with Lila and I've spent a lot of time moving furniture here in my home.   The physical exertion was a welcome break from the mental and eye strain of NaNoWriMo.

STRUGGLE is sometimes a struggle but God loves a tryer.  I'm sure He often finds me very trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment