My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, November 14, 2020

NaNoWriMo - Day 14


NaNoWriMo - Day 14:  My current word count has reached 44,759 since writing 3,952 words today.

This has been a most challenging writing day.  I experienced problems with my Microsoft  Word programme; problems I could not solve on my own so a lot of time was wasted.  I am grateful to my dear friend and talented Nano Writing Buddy, Sheal, who showed me how to fix the issue.

 It has been a cloudy, cold day.  Lila didn't want to spend much time doing her business in the backyard so I knew she wouldn't care if, for one day, we didn't take our Lila walk.   

Because I was struggling so much with STRUGGLE, her lunch as well as my own was much later than usual this afternoon.   It's almost time now to give the little one her supper.

I am very grateful for my best friend, Chuck, who, although also a NaNo participant, has taken the time to put a dinner together in his slow cooker.  He's going to come over early this evening, cooker in hand.  I'll have the table set and the wine poured and we will enjoy some time together before we get back at the writing again in the morning.

Today my seven characters, with the aid of Archangel, left the Island of St. Eustatius and along the bridge of light they traversed and finally boarded the old, brown boat that had long ago been left alone in the sea.  Where will they go from here?

That is a mystery to them.  And, if I'm going to be perfectly honest, it's not exactly totally clear to this author either.  

But tomorrow is another day.

Despite the struggle, I'm having a good time with STRUGGLE.  All the best to my writing buddies.  I hope your day today was much smoother than mine.  

Tomorrow is another day.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment