My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

NaNoWriMo - Day 10

 


This is Day 10 of the NaNoWriMo 2020 Challenge.  My day is not over but it's time for me to take a break.   Today was not so much about getting more words on the page.  Today was about finding and following the direction my characters were giving.     

Each of the seven have shared with me about their todays.  For some it was emotionally difficult but they all did finally share their yesterdays.  

Now it is time for them to talk about tomorrow.  Tomorrow they will dream and they will follow their dream to a tiny island in the Lesser Antilles.

The seven will finally meet one another.  Will they get along?  I am the author, but I don't know the answer to that yet.    I will know about this when I commence writing again.

STRUGGLE - To Reach The Bridge of Light  is happening.

Today I wrote only 1,924 words bringing the total word count to 31,092.  All is well.

I'm totally immersed in this story now and I can't wait to see how it ends.

Wishing the best to my writing buddies.  I hope you're having as much fun as I am.

1 comment: