My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, November 8, 2020

NaNoWriMo - Day 8

 


So far today, on Day 8, of my NaNoWriMo Challenge, I have written 3,679 words.  I may write some more after dinner but for now it's time to stop to feed Lila and enjoy a little time in the back yard on this beautiful sunny, unusually warm November day.   

My current word total on STRUGGLE  is 27,083.  Today, some of the characters shared a lot with me about their pasts, and they were willing to let me in on why they are doing some of the stuff they are up to today.  I'm growing to know, and to like my characters.  I'm also doing my best to understand them in order to share that understanding in my book when I'm ready to self-publish.

You can bet I'll let you know when that day comes.

I'm learning a lot and I love learning just as much as I love creative writing.

I did take some breaks from writing today.  I enjoyed a shared lunch with Chuck this afternoon.  I had made some potato salad and he got busy barbecuing some delicious sausage.   

And it was a pleasure to enjoy a visit from dear friends, Treena and Neil, after which Chuck and I went for a lovely Lila walk in the park at Spruce Beach.

And now it's time to give the lovely Lila her supper, and to throw something together for my own.  

Thanks for your continued support and wishing success to my writing buddies, as always.

As Scarlet would say, "Tomorrow is another day."

No comments:

Post a Comment