My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, November 9, 2020

NaNoWriMo - Day 9


 This is Day 9 of NaNoWriMo 2020.  Much has taken place.  STRUGGLE is now titled STRUGGLE, To Reach the Bridge of Light.

The seven characters have welcomed a new forceful character.  This character is the world personified and the world has a lot to say.

But no one wants to listen to what the world is proclaiming.  Well, no one, but perhaps, just maybe, the seven characters will pay attention.

The characters have led me to a current word total of 30,076.  I have passed the half-way mark in my challenge.   And my characters have passed the half-way mark in their stories.  

By now they have shared their todays, and their yesterdays.

When I starting working on this writing project again tomorrow, it will be time for the characters to tell us about their tomorrows.

I can hardly wait to see what they have to tell me and to see where they will lead me.

I'm loving the adventure.

Today I enjoyed a lovely walk in the park with Lila and Chuck.  The rest of my day has been spent head-down and writing.

Hope my writing buddies are having as much fun as I am with this NaNo project.

Thanks for your continued support.  It's time to feed Lila, make my supper, and to enjoy a relaxing evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment