My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, November 12, 2020

NaNoWriMo - Day 12

 NaNoWriMo - day 12:


This is day 12 of the 30 day NaNoWriMo Challenge.  Today I added 2,348 words to Struggle - To the Bridge of Light, making my current word count 36,750.   

Four of my seven characters shared their thoughts of 'tomorrow' with me today.  Tomorrow I will be communicating with the final three and hope to also get their thoughts and feelings down on paper.

Soon the motley group of seven will reach the little island in the Lesser Antilles.  Will their struggle be over or will a new one begin?

Apart from writing today, a visit to the local veterinarian with my little chihuahua, Princess Delilah, better known as Lila, was very reassuring and productive.  Lila received her annual shots and behaved very well throughout her check-up.   Her heart murmur has increased to a rate of four out of six so this is a concern.  Otherwise, my little girl is doing very well.



A nice walk in the park after the vet's visit was good for her and for me too.   Even a short walk is refreshing after so many hours sitting at a computer.

But I'll be back at it tomorrow.  I'm totally enjoying this NaNoWriMo challenge.

All the best to my writing buddies.  Hope you are happy with the way your word count is rising.

For those of you who don't know, STRUGGLE is not my first novel in the making.   All my publications are available exclusively on Amazon and I hope you will check them out.  https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

No comments:

Post a Comment