My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, November 6, 2020

NaNoWriMo - Day 6

 


This has been an interesting writing day with only a few interruptions.  The lady with the doggy shirts arrived at one but, unfortunately, they were too big and Lila would swim in them. I didn't make the purchase.    A happy interruption was the sale of my old dining set.   And, of course, the pleasurable Lila walk in the park with Chuck, with a stop at my beautiful friend, Treena's home, to give her my gift and to wish her a happy birthday.

I did  also spend a little time running around the house with a vacuum cleaner.  Some things can't be ignored, at least not for long.

Despite all these happenings today, I have managed to carry on with STRUGGLE.  My current word count as of now is 21,126 so I am almost halfway to meeting the 50,000 word challenge.   

I plan to spend some time head down writing after supper  and then, of course, I'll be back at it again tomorrow.   

Thanks for your continuing support and, as always, best wishes going out to my NaNo writing buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment