My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, November 13, 2020

NaNoWriMo - Day 13

 


This is NaNoWriMo - Day 13.  I've been head-down writing most of this cold and rainy day.  I've been kept warm by the excitement of my seven characters as they make their journeys and arrive upon the little island in the Lesser Antilles.

They have not had an opportunity yet to get to know each other but they are happy to see one another in this strange yet beautiful place.  They look forward to getting acquainted.

And that's where my writing will begin tomorrow.

It's five p.m. and time to feed Lila and make some supper for myself so I am stopping for now.

So far today I have written 4,057 words.  My total  word count  for STRUGGLE -  to reach the Bridge of Light  is now 40,807.   I have met the goal I set for myself.

Less than 10,000 words to go to meet the NaNoWriMo Challenge and with seventeen days remaining in November I'm feeling confident.

Thanks for your continued support and encouragement.  I'm really enjoying this story.  The characters are really taking me for a good long ride.    

Of course, at this point, as an author, I'm well aware that so far I have only written words -- once I complete the 50,000 words, the real work will begin.  But I'm happy with this beginning.

Wishing the best to my writing buddies.  Are you having as much fun as me?  I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment