My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, July 31, 2020

THE OBSERVER - His Eye is on The Sparrow

Book Cover on Paperback Edition
Book Cover on Kindle Edition






















THE OBSERVER – His Eye is on the Sparrow is a story told by three generations of women; Karina, Anna, and Karen. I was privileged to meet these women throughout my NaNoWriMo writing experience in November of 2019. 

Three women, yet two souls, share their experiences. The story begins with Karina in Bangalore, India. She makes the challenging move to Elliot Lake, Ontario, Canada and is overjoyed when her daughter, Anna is born. 


Time passes and sadly, Karina dies. Three days after Karina’s death, Anna’s daughter, Karen is born. 


Anna realizes that Karen is her grandmother all over again. Is this possible? Certainly, Karen believes that it is.These three women bless us with their understanding, knowledge, and experience of the Christian and the Hindu religions. Each woman lives her own separate life; 

has her own personal struggles; yet family patterns repeat. 

Karen’s search for authenticity enriches the story and, yes, a beautiful love story is woven throughout the pages.



Below is the Amazon link.  THE OBSERVER - His Eye is on theSparrow is available exclusively on Amazon.   However, if you are a reader living in Elliot Lake, I do have a few copies of this book 
on hand.  Please just message me for your copy.


https://www.amazon.ca/OBSERVER-His-Eye-Sparrow/dp/B0857CFLVL/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Audrey+Austin&qid=1596213613&s=books&sr=1-1


Here are some reviews received for The Observer - His Eye is on the Sparrow.  
Your review is most welcome on Amazon and on Goodreads.


Audrey, I wanted to tell you that I found your book, a good read.  First, that you set 
the book here in Elliot Lake, in the familiar, and also at the Yorkdale area, which is 
familiar, made for an immediate identification.  I've not experienced that before.

I love how you passed on the names between the generations of women.

And the story is so much one of a search for identity, the who am I, or
can I be both? 
I have just started reading a book called "White Fragility" about racism, 
and so the quest of your women to know who they are and what to believe,
is so timely in today's context, especially for people who come from 
mixed heritage.

And yet, can we be both Christian and Hindu?  And is God, the mysterious
one, beyond our total knowing, above, beyond the various creeds.  
Your book provokes deep thinking and reflection.  Thanks for writing it
and sharing it.

May we all continue to learn and grow in the spirit.

Rev. Cory Vermeer-Cuthbert


5.0 out of 5 stars A beautifully written story.
Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2020
I purchased this for myself. It is an incredibly beautifully written story. I devoured this 
book in just over a day. Characters and story line would make a wonderful play in this
person's humble opinion. Well worth your time to read. Enjoy my fellow and lady
book worms. -- Chuck Forget.

Good morning...I just finished reading your book "The Eye is on the Sparrow". 
WOW!!!  You have awesome talent...A most enjoyable read...don't know how 
you do it..where your ideas come from and how you put them all in words...
incredible creative writing...thank you. -- Lucy Ann Spence

I'm grateful for a sweet little lady who penned a delightful, easy to read story, and is
responsible for the fact that I read an entire book.....in one week.....after many, MANY 
years of not reading. 

Thank you, my dear, sweet little lady and friend!!!.  Ann Foy.


Creative writing is my passion.  I love to write and I truly hope you enjoy reading 
my work.

THE OBSERVER - His Eye is on theSparrow is my most recent publication.  It joins 
many other publications --  short stories, novellas, poetry, personal growth guides, 
and, of course, novels.  

All my work is available for your reading pleasure exclusively on all Amazon sites.

Thanks for visiting my author's page at https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

Cover on Paperback edition
Cover on Kindle edition                            








No comments:

Post a Comment