My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Sir Samson: 2010 - 2020


Thank you to all who have kept my handsome Sam in prayer. This morning, with Dr. Wannan's caring assistance, my Sam had to leave us. My heart is broken. Lila & I will always remember him with great love and affection. He was my 'special needs' boy - often grumpy and growly - but much more often so very loving and protective. After his first month with me three years ago, I thought I would need to return him. Today I am grateful I kept him close, despite the growls and bites, because he has been an amazing teacher; a loving family member; and very protective of me. We grew to understand each other and together we experienced the true transformational power of love. He was my good boy. I love you forever and always, Sam.



No comments:

Post a Comment