My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Poetry from A to Z -- an excerpt

Poetry from A to Z  -  an excerpt

Who That Be?

Who that be lookin' back at me
With the raggedy smile
And the dirt on the nose?
You be the child that is me
I suppose.

Who that cryin' in the bed at night
With the pain in the belly
And the hurt in the heart
Caused by my daddy
Who says I'm not smart?

Who that prayin' every minute of the day
With hope in the begging
For the gift of release
From the fear and despair
Won't you please make it cease?



Poetry from A to Z is a collection of poems, some of which have been previously published
 in various anthologies. 

This collection includes a variety of subjects and styles for your reading enjoyment.

Poetry from A to Z is available
exclusively on Amazon
in Paperback and Kindle formats.



Thanks for buying my books
and thanks for your positive reviews
on Amazon and on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment