My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, December 21, 2023

MORE POartRY and PROSE

 I am very excited to announce my new release exclusively on Amazon.  MORE POartRY and PROSE  is now available in both Paperback and Kindle formats.

In this book I celebrate the trinity of creative writing, painting, and poetry.    The second book in a series, MORE POartRY and PROSE joins POartRY and PROSE for your reading and viewing pleasure.

Although these books come in both Kindle and Paperback formats I recommend you choose the Paperback to enjoy the artwork in colour.  Kindle is okay but the paintings are presented in only black and white.

I hope you will enjoy both books and thank you to my readers for your continued encouragement and support.   

My author's page is found at https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin




No comments:

Post a Comment