My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Life is good and life goes on..........

 My dear sister, Eleanor, passed away this morning, December 17, 2023.   I'm one of six siblings.  My elder brother, Ken, passed away in 2017.  My lovely sister, Muriel, passed away in 2005.   My husband, John, father of my children, died fairly recently.  My dear Brian passed away August 29, 2017.   My mother made her transition in 1990 and I was just a child of thirteen when my father died.

I have also lost grandparents, mother-in-law, aunts, uncles, cousins, many dear friends and many precious pets who have passed away.

I am well acquainted with grief and loss.  There are many beautiful people I have been blessed to know and love.

Still, I believe that life is good and life goes on.

I believe in life after death - life everlasting.   

Very recently I was quite ill with covid which, combined with COPD, gave me a very nasty month to endure.  At one point prior to my trip to our local hospital's emergency department I seriously thought that perhaps it was my time to leave.    Thankfully, I have survived.

I've always said that I am unafraid of death but I do fear pain and suffering.  I know that fear is the opposite to love.  I am trying to release myself from that fear because, for most humans, pain and suffering is the inevitable introduction to death.  

Once we die, we are alive again, and we are able to leave all pain and suffering behind as we continue our life adventure.

I loved my dear sister and I have loved many who have passed.  My love for them is alive and well.

Rest in peace, dear Eleanor.  May you be peacefully reunited with all those you have loved who have passed before you.  Life is good and life goes on.  xoxoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment