My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

POartRY and PROSE

 POartRY and PROSE is now live in both Kindle and Paperback formats exclusively on Amazon. https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

And, today, I am excited to be continuing with NaNoWriMo, this time with my new project titled 'Shh! We Don't Talk About These Things". I have now written 1529 words and have a fairly clear idea and focus as to what I wish my words to explore.
I will be ordering a few author's copies of POartRY and PROSE. If you live in Elliot Lake and wish to have a copy, please message me today and I will order one for you. There is always some savings if I order the books myself.
Thanks for your continued support.



No comments:

Post a Comment