My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

NaNoWriMo 2022

 Today is the last day for NaNoWriMo 2022. I did not type 50,000 words. I did not complete a novel. But that's not a bad thing!

I did complete the creation of POartRY and PROSE filled with paintings along with 16,500 words of poetry and prose. This book is now published and available exclusively on all Amazon sites.
In addition I have, to date, written 6,540 words on my current work in progress titled Shh! We Don't Talk About That! This writing is, at times, a little overwhelming and it has set me on a very interesting journey of discovery which I hope to share in this manuscript. This writing has also convinced me that I need to re-create a painting that I originally painted way back in 1998 or 1999. Some things are stranger than fiction.
Life is nothing, if not interesting! Life is good and life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment