My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, November 21, 2022

My NaNoWriMo Experience 2022

 I confess I'm not transferring a lot of words onto paper throughout this NaNoWriMo experience so far.

However, the great news is that "POartRY and PROSE" is now, with approximately 16,500 words, published and available in both Kindle and Paperback formats exclusively on Amazon.



I can't stop smiling. I'm so happy that the copies I ordered of my most recent publication, "POartRY and PROSE" arrived this afternoon. I am thrilled that I've been able to put my two passions, creative writing & painting, together in one publication.
Thanks to those who pre-ordered.

Although the progress is slow, I am continuing to write my words in what will be my next publication titled "Shh! We Don't Talk About That!" My word count, as of today, is 4,357 words. I hope to have this manuscript ready for publication in early 2023.

Watch for it and, in the meantime, thanks for checking out "POartRY and PROSE" along with all my publications exclusively on Amazon. You will find my author's page at https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin







No comments:

Post a Comment