My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

KEEPING IT SIMPLE - some reviews

 Top reviews from the United States

T. L. Cooper
4.0 out of 5 stars Get in Touch with Your Inner Energy to Find Your Balance
Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2014
Verified Purchase
As a practitioner of yoga and meditation, Keeping It Simple: Imagine Being Whole by Audrey Austin intrigued me. Austin explores and explains each of the chakras in easy to understand terms complete with exercises to get the reader in touch with the individual chakras. She simplifies the mysticism surrounding the chakras and gives the reader a sense of the power of paying attention to one's chakras as well as the role each chakra plays in balancing one's energy and therefore one's life. Anyone looking for a better understanding of the basic idea of chakras or even those just interested in better understanding why they feels more balanced after yoga and/or meditation will find Austin's Keeping It Simple: Imagine Being Whole interesting.
Mary Belanger
5.0 out of 5 stars It Really is Possible to Heal
Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2013
This manual is very well written which is to be expected of Audrey Austin who is a wonderful psychotherapy practitioner, author, and teacher. I was introduced to Keeping it Simple in 2011. At that time I was chakra illiterate. I had no idea that seven major chakras existed.
The manuscript is put together in a very sequential manner. The reader is given a methodical overview of meditation, psychospiritual therapy, and the chakra system. The straight forward approach on the practice of opening blocked chakras enables the reader to unite mind, body, and soul.
I have recorded the positive affirmations for each chakra. It is very comforting hearing my own voice as I meditate. I have been transformed into a healthier and happier person and am very grateful for Austin who has created such a wonderful resource on chakra meditation.
It really is possible to heal. Keeping it Simple has my Five Star rating because it has changed my life for the better.
Top reviews from other countries
Melly
5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping it Simple is Simply Splendid
Reviewed in Canada on March 16, 2015
Verified Purchase
I have this book in its original form and downloaded onto my Kindle. Of the two, I prefer the hard copy, as it can be tucked beside a sofa cushion for easy access.
Audrey Austin knows her topic, and presents it in straight-forward, uncomplicated terms. As a person, and as a writer, Austin shines with sensitivity--honestly and without pretense.
This slender book is a gem!



No comments:

Post a Comment