My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, May 1, 2023

Dinner at Seven

 I currently have 77  publications available exclusively on Amazon sites.  You can check out my author's page at https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin  

I love writing but, unlike many authors, I am not locked into a particular genre.  I write literary, mystery, science-fiction, poetic, memoir, spiritual, personal growth, historical fiction, tragedy, and more.  

So if you read one book and like it, I hope you will buy another.  If you should read one book and discover it's not for you, then I hope you will buy another because no two books of mine are the same.

I have even written a romance novel.  It is titled Dinner at Seven.

The story begins in 1985 at The Carrington Club in Toronto.  Marsha feels in the doldrums until David arrives on the scene.  Love and romance flourist until deception and betrayal raise their ugly heads.  To escape, Marsha flies to Bermuda where the power of love cannot be under-estimated.

Thanks for visiting my author's page and checking out Dinner at Seven and all my books.





No comments:

Post a Comment