My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

I Had a Dream -- 5.5.5 is for David

 

Prophetic dreams are something I am at home with.  If it were not for a repetitive dream I experienced back in the mid-nineties I would not currently be living in Elliot Lake.  I wrote lyrics to a song about this dream, "I followed my heart to the 108 Highway".  

I don't often have repetitive dreams but, when I do, they are usually prophetic. 

A long time ago in either 1998 or 1999 when I was living in Caledon East I began having a repetitive dream which always left me with the thought that, "5.5.5 is for David".  

For reasons I cannot explain this dream has never been forgotten by me.

After I'd had the dream several times I knew that I had to draw it out of me.   My twin grandsons, who were then only eight years old joined me in a painting session.  They were much more talented than their grandmother but, with my dream in my thoughts and in my heart, I began to paint.

I kept the painting on cardboard in the back of my closet for several years.  In fact, it was only five years ago while preparing for my move from Central to Roman Avenue that I finally let it go into the trash.  Now I wish I had kept it.

As I remember it, the painting was about 12 inches across and maybe three feet high.  Drawing from memory of my dream and from my heart, I just let the paint flow.   

Flames of destruction rose from the bottom to the top.  Within the flames were the numbers 5.5.5   The three fives along with three triangles danced amid destruction and I felt them rise up in what, to me, meant a victory.

That was my dream; one that I will never forget.

Now just the other day my niece, Karen, posted on Facebook.  I will try to copy and paste her post here.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't pay too much attention to numbers like these.  But immediately upon reading Karen's post, I thought of my dream.  You see 68 adds up to 5.  6+8=14  1+4=5.

Three 68's are the same thing as three fives.  Immediately I was thinking of my 5.5.5 is for David.

Now my first born grandson's name is David.  So for all these years I have been thinking this repetitive dream may have been referencing something to do with his life experience.

However, more recently someone was mentioning the story of David and Goliath in reference to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Somehow this also clicked for me.  And now I am thinking that my dream of 5.5.5 is symbolic of the date the Russian invasion into Ukraine started.  I'm thinking that Ukraine is David up against, the giant Goliath.

And then I think of the child-like painting I created years ago where the 5.5.5 for David is rising up within the flames of destruction.

Is this dream symbolic of a victory for Ukraine?   Or will war escalate to the point of total destruction and a victory beyond life here on earth.

I am left to wonder.  

Prayers for the people of Ukraine.  Prayers for the ordinary people of Russia.  Prayers for our world.


An afterthought:  Just now I googled the numbers 5.5.5 as I hoped to find some sort of image that I might add to the bottom of my blog post just to make it look good.

I was very surprised to just now learn that someone in Argentina made a film in 2013, titled it 5-5-5, and what I just read is that this movie is about a fellow named Gabriel and his search for the prediction of final cataclysm. 

5.5.5 (2013) - Plot Summary Poster

 (2013)

Plot

Showing all 1 items
Jump to: 

Summaries

  • Gabriel, a professor of philosophy and logic in the night school, will be immersed in trying to understand the meaning of the prophetic drawings of Benjamin Solari Parravicini, an Argentine artist who predicted the WTC 9/11 event in 1939, and other historical events; considered the Latin American Nostradamus. Gabriel will be embarking with his cousin Tony, in an thriller story, intrigue and drama, with escalating obsession to discover the prediction of final cataclysm, with characters who will guide you towards a destiny unavoidable and unexpected.

  • Is this coincidence?  

  • Now it is my goal to learn more about Benjamin Solari Parravicini, someone I've never heard of before.  I want to see his prophetic drawings.

  • Someone, other than me, has named their film 5-5-5 and this film just happens to be about a topic similar to that of my repetitive dream which I first experienced in either 1998 or 1999.  I haven't seen this movie but you can bet that I'm going to find it and I'm going to watch it.  Now I am left with the desire to find the writer of this movie.   I want to talk with this person.

  • I am feeling other-worldly right now so think it's a good place to stop this blog post.   Prayers for Ukraine.  Prayers for our world.









No comments:

Post a Comment