My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, February 7, 2022

5 Star Review for Struggle to Reach the Bridge of Light

 

Top review from Canada

Reviewed in Canada on December 27, 2021
Verified Purchase
It has been quite a while since I have been able to enjoy the respite of a fiction novel -
 that is, until now. "Struggle to Reach the Bridge of Light" is perfectly suited for this
 time. Instead of asking the reader to forget about the pandemic, the decimation of 
our living planet, conflict about religion, and the rise of authoritarian politics, Austin
 weaves all these topics into this wonderful, uplifting story of seven characters. 
Thank you, Audrey Austin, for this book. Itself, a ray of light perfectly suited for
 this time.

I am very thrilled to receive this positive 5 star review for my most recent 
publication, "Struggle - To Reach the Bridge of Light".
I often hear from friends who tell me they enjoyed one or more of my 
publications but I don't receive many reviews on Amazon.  They are so 
appreciated and welcomed.  
Thanks to all who take the time to share their positive comments about any
 of my work.





No comments:

Post a Comment