My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, May 27, 2011

A beautiful morning..........

Good morning and what a beautiful spring morning this is.  I would be pleased to tell you I am outdoors enjoying the sun's warmth but, alas, my time all morning was consumed in trying to restore my lost email folders.

We took a pleasant break after lunch and this afternoon we did a lot of window shopping in preparation for our basement reno which will be happening soon.   I fell in love with some of the new bathroom fittings available; very smart!  I'm excited about having the basement finished and plan to move my office into the space. 

I hope by then my computer will be better behaved.

Enjoy this beautiful day!  Rain is in the forecast again.

No comments:

Post a Comment