My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, February 15, 2011






Copies of all my publications will very soon be on their way to me from Wynterblue Publishing Canada in North Bay.

SARA, a Canadian SagaThe Silent Star plus a Dozen; Reawakening,  and my newest release Keeping it Simple  are all available for sale.

Copies may be purchased directly from me.  I am just an email away.

Also look for me at the upcoming show taking place in Collins Hall on April 10th.

And I will have a table at the Elliot Lake Trade Show taking place in our local arena the weekend of April 30th.

On a different note wonderful meetings took place today as we move ever closer to the date of the Elliot Lake Writers' Fall Festival happening at the Lester B. Pearson  Centre, Saturday, October 22nd.   Lots more about this at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment