My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Moose Road, a Canadian Tragedy

 Moose Road, a Canadian Tragedy has received many positive reviews.  Let me 

share one of them with you.

A review by Alan Black
5.0 out of 5 stars Tragic and compelling

Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2014

Verified Purchase
Austin has written a not so simple story, weaving the lives of multiple residents on 
Moose Road around one tragic accident that leaves no one on the road or in the nearby
Northern Ontario Canada town untouched. The subplots tug at our desire to comfort 
some residents of this town with a hug and those same subplots yank at our exasperation
 switch yelling at us to slap sense into some of these same people. The main story cries
 for our attention and gets it.

Austin is able to show us one tragedy from every point of view except the moose. The
characters are so real that I wonder what Austin's neighbors thought about having their
secret lives dragged into the public view. I started this book just to have something to 
read in between my own chores. However... to heck with the chores, I finished the book
 in one sitting.

Moose Road, a Canadian Tragedy is available exclusively on Amazon in both 
Kindle and Paperback formats.  It is also available as an audiobook on Amazon, 
Audibles, and ITunes for your listening pleasure.

Thanks for visiting my author's page at https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin   

Audio Book Cover

Paperback Cover




No comments:

Post a Comment