My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, April 7, 2023

POartRY and PROSE

To create POartRY and PROSE, I began by posting the photos of some of the many paintings I have created. Then, beginning with the first painting, I simply looked at it and allowed words to flow.

With regard to the cover painting these were my feelings. As the river disappears behind the mountain, I feel the urge to follow it. I want to know what lies behind the mountain.

As I filled these pages with words, I had no idea what I would be thinking about, writing about, praying about. I had no agenda. I simply followed the river of photos of my paintings.

When the river flowed behind the mountain of another page, I hung onto the urge, and I followed it.
When I was faced with another painting, I was faced with a decision. What shall I write? Will I write a poem? Will I write prose?

This manuscript has been a writing adventure. I had no idea what I would write until I began writing.
And how does this creation of a manuscript differ from the way I live, and have lived, and will live my life?

I am open to life. I am prepared to meet whatever it may offer. I wish you, my readers, the same.




No comments:

Post a Comment