My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, July 7, 2022

POARTRY and PROSE

I've been on a creative writing hiatus since the release of my latest novel, STRUGGLE - to reach the bridge of light which is available for your reading pleasure exclusively on Amazon.  

STRUGGLE - To Reach the Bridge of Light


This week, inspired by my good friend, Kathleen Burke, I am once again letting the ink flow.   It's early days as I've just begun writing again today.   But I do have a title!   Watch for my next publication on Amazon which will be titled  POARTRY and PROSE.

Creative writing is my passion.  Another passion is painting with both oil and acrylic paints.  

POARTRY and PROSE  will marry my two passions, and this marriage will soon be ready for your reading and viewing pleasure.   

It won't be a long wait.   I'm writing as fast as I can ....... joking, of course.  But, all joking aside, please watch for  my 21st creative writing publication which will be released exclusively on Amazon.

Until then, thanks for checking out all my publications available on all Amazon sites.   My Amazon Author's Page


No comments:

Post a Comment