My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, July 7, 2022

ELLEN and THE HUMMINGTREE is FREE in the Kindle Store July 9 and 10, 2022

 In celebration of my birthday and of my 15th Creative Writing Anniversary, I am pleased to announce that ELLEN and THE HUMMMINGTREE is FREE in the Amazon Kindle Store on Saturday, July 9th and Sunday, July 10th.

ELLEN and THE HUMMINGTREE: Austin, Audrey, Krupp, Susan Ruby: 9781926614670: Books - Amazon.ca



Ellen is a woman I came to know well during the writing of my third novel Ellen and The Hummingtree. She often puzzled me yet she also had the ability to make me laugh and cry. I grew to love her. And the more I came to know her I began to realize that she truly is a composite of the many caring spiritual women I have known throughout my life. Alzheimer is a dreadful disease and Ellen's victimization is a heartbreak. My writing of Ellen and The Hummingtree comes straight from the heart. I hope you will love her as I do.


💖

No comments:

Post a Comment