My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, June 6, 2022

 

"At Home"

Many years ago, a woman would let it be known to her family, friends, and acquaintances that on a certain afternoon each month she would be 'at home' to welcome them for a visit.

I love the idea of this old-fashioned custom and I have often thought I would like to make it a part of my lifestyle.

I would not expect my guests to dress formally as the lovely ladies above.   And both male & female friends will be welcome.  A most casual style of dress would be what you will find me wearing. 

I will put the kettle on, have the teacups on the table with a plate of munchies.   You will be most welcome to come and enjoy a visit with me and with any who might also decide to arrive.

Does this sound like fun?   

I hope so because soon I will be announcing that Audrey is 'at home'.   Message me if you would like to participate and I will give you my address (if you don't already have it).    :-) <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment