My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, June 19, 2015

Social Studies, Book Three -- Weaving Alice is free today in the Kindle Store

SOCIAL STUDIES - Book Three, sub-titled "Weaving Alice Plus Eleven"  is a compilation of 12 short stories with the focus on social issues including such subjects as spousal abuse, elder abuse, child abuse, and animal welfare.  

 I have drawn from my experience as counselor and psychospiritual practitioner in order to write and compile  this trilogy of anthologies about contemporary topics that sadly are far too common in the world in which we live.

"Weaving Alice plus Eleven" is free today in the Kindle Store for your reading pleasure.

Check out my author's page  http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin



Social Studies, Books one, two and three
are available
in both Kindle and Paperback format
on all Amazon sites.


No comments:

Post a Comment