My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, June 18, 2015

My Writing Adventure

My most recent writing adventure includes my first romance novel titled "Dinner At Seven" and also the publication of DRAMA - a Novel Idea which is a boxed set of my most popular novels: Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy; Ellen and The Hummingtree; and Sara, a Canadian Saga. DRAMA is available in Kindle format only.

Other recent publications in both print and Kindle format include my first book of poems titled "Poetry From A to Z" and a short story anthology titled "The Silent ...Star Plus a Dozen Selections."

All my books; novels, novellas, poetry, short story anthologies, and shorts that dare to stand alone are available on all Amazon sites. Check out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

I am currently working on a memoir. This is my biggest writing challenge yet. The title is "Now and Then - All Them Houses". I hope to have it ready for publication early 2016 in celebration of what will be my 8th creative writing anniversary. 

I am also proud to now call myself a song writer.  I wrote the lyrics to a song titled "Listen To Love" which is arranged, produced and performed by the very talented musician/singer, Johnny Tyger.

I wrote the lyrics to a song titled "I Followed My Heart" which is beautifully performed by amazing singer, Kim Arnold.   I am honoured that Kim chose this song to be a part of her amazing newly released album "Underneath The Apple Tree" which was recorded in Nashville.

And I wrote the lyrics and the melody to my most recent song which is titled "Too Late".   And yours truly sings this song which is beautifully arranged and produced by my good friend and talented musician, John Cal, sometimes better known as Johnny Tyger.   The title is "Too Late" but at my age I can assure anyone who cares to listen that it is never too late to try something new.  :-)







 

No comments:

Post a Comment