My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The highest form of flattery ......??

It is said that copying is the highest form of flattery........this may be true in some instances.

However when one discovers that a self-published book has been literally stolen and reproduced with a different cover design by someone  who takes false credit as being the publisher..........then something nasty is afoot.

I won't say more about this today but you can bet you will hear more about this down the road.

Even though my book has copyright, ISBN# and is  filed in our country's National Library.......someone has had the gall to steal my self-published story.

I am angry, disappointed, appalled and frustrated.

I cannot think of one positive attribute that I can offer to a downright thief.

Thieves are stealing books, music, art and all things creative.   We know this.   And when it hits this close to home it is shocking.

I trust this will never happen to you, my dear fellow writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment