Wednesday, August 5, 2026

When God Give Us Spring - some reviews

 Some reviews of When God Gives Us Spring.

Top reviews from Canada
Amazon Customer
5 out of 5 starscouldn’t put down
Reviewed in Canada on December 13, 2025
Format: Kindle Edition
I started reading this book early this morning and now a few hours later I’m finished. I love how Audrey made me feel like it was a young black man speaking, first as a child then as a man. This is the first book I’ve read of Audrey’s and it won’t be my last.
Top reviews from other countries
Eleanor Austin Lambert
5 out of 5 starsA excellent reading
Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
Verified Purchase
I gave 5 stars because a lot of research was made and I was an absolute wonderful story about slavery and so well written.
There was nothing I disliked and absolutely liked the way it was written, easy to read and understand
A reader would get a lot of knowledge as to the way things were.
Zakayah
5 out of 5 starsCaptivating!
Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
Verified Purchase
This book was well written. It gave knowledge of the events leading up to the Civil War and the struggles black people had to face to gain their freedom.
When God Gives Us Spring is available in Kindle, Paperback, and Audiobook formats for your reading pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment