My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, April 12, 2024

Book Launch of Moose Road, a Canadian Tragedy

 

Sharing a happy memory here! This book launch took place 11 years ago and I remember the celebration like it was yesterday.




Thank you Elliot Lake! The book launch of my fourth novel Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy was a wonderful success. Special thanks to Mayor Hamilton for drawing the names of the winners; special thanks to Dayeton Larson for his rendition of Old Moose Road and the wonderful music provided throughout the book signing; special thanks to Paul Kazulak for being there with his camera and a very special thanks to my daughter Susan Ruby K., not only for the beautiful cover design and illustrations throughout the book, but also for her wonderful emotional support and encouragement. I appreciate it very much and thank you everyone who attended.

To those of you who purchased a book, thank you and I hope you like the story. Thank you everyone for your support of Maplegate House for Women's proposed animal shelter. And thank you Naomi, for being there to explain to us what the project is all about. Oh, and thank you to Jessica from The Standard. I hope in all my excitement I made some sense in the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment