My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Confidential Counseling

 In case the printing on the diploma is not large enough, the modalities I've studied and services I offer through Confidential Counseling can include Focusing; Guided Imagery; Inner Child Work; Voice Dialoguing/Sub Personalities; Experiential Psychotherapy; Family Sculpting; Chakra Psychotherapy; Energetic Work; Group Dynamics; Dream Work; Addictions; Sexual Abuse; Body Psychotherapy; Intuition; along with talk therapy which is what most seem to prefer in 'Table Talk' currently offered weekly through Confidential Counseling. For further info or to book your appointment, please message me.



I have written several short stories and novels based on social issues and emotional/spiritual healing.  Please check out my author's page at https://amazon.com/author/audreyaustin 

For those interested in chakra healing - Keeping it Simple







No comments:

Post a Comment