My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Happy New Year! Welcome 2023!

 2022 seems to have passed very quickly. I'm not one to make New Year resolutions but I do have some goals set. I'm working on a couple of manuscripts that I hope to complete in 2023.

I can't wait to see how this know-nothing novice makes out with a new camping adventure in my new "tiny house". In past camping experiences, Brian took care of everything. I was spoiled. Now I need to learn much including how to use a propane stove and how to build a wood fire. I know nothing about grey water or water of any colour for that matter. Thank God, I'm still capable of learning new things.
I've experienced health issues this past year that I would have preferred not to have. But these issues have made me incredibly grateful to my grandson, David, and nurse practitioner, Cory. Big thanks to you both in this regard.
I've always been a 'dog person' but 2022 opened my eyes and my heart to Misty who is precious and the best companion I could ever hope for. And I have from now until May to hopefully get her acquainted with the carrier so she can travel back & forth to enjoy our 'tiny house' together.
I know I'm fortunate to have much of my family living here in Elliot Lake. And I'm grateful for the wonderful friends who enrich my life.
As my mother-in-law would say, "Start the way you mean to go on!"
Here's to a peaceful, positive, healthy, prosperous, and adventurous 2023! Happy New Year! xoxoxox ❤ 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment