My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Pandemic's Gift of Time Alone

Good Saturday morning. This pandemic's gift has been one of time alone for each of us. As for me, the time has been positive in many ways. I'm not in denial about the frustration the pandemic is presenting, but I have tried and I continue to try to make the best use of my time.

I do see this as a time to make decisions about what I want for my life; what I want to do; where I hope to be.
Listing my glider swing for sale on Facebook let the cat out of the bag about a possible upcoming move. This is something I have been keeping to myself because I have chosen the apartment and the building that I want. At this time there is no apartment available. Therefore, I may be moving in 3 months. Equally possible, I may be moving in 3 years. lol
But I want to be prepared and, for this reason, I am beginning to do as much downsizing as is possible.
Life is good. Speaking only for myself, it is not where we live but how we choose to live.
I like the following that my friend posted on Facebook. 🙂 ❤







No comments:

Post a Comment