My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

SUGARVILLE - a short story is free in the Kindle Store March 28th & 29th

Who stole the sugar bowl? Stella is frantic as are all the residents of Sugarville. Gregory takes charge and mystical means are utilized to rid their tranquil home of the terrorists determined to destroy them all.

This is a wonderful metaphysical story that is sure to delight the reader.  It was a pleasure to write and left me feeling hopeful. 

SUGARVILLE   This short story is free for your reading pleasure in the Kindle Store on all Amazon sites this weekend, Saturday, March 28th and Sunday, March 29th.

Just follow this link and enjoy this weekend. 


Link to Sugarville

Link to my Amazon Author's Page

Your positive reviews are always welcome.   Stay healthy my reading friends. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment