My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, May 11, 2019

REAWAKENING -- thoughts about Chapter 20




"there's something very touching -- yet somehow tragic -- in Linda's re-discovery of grooming. Feeling very badly for her at the moment even though, with a nod to her personal sense of self-worth (she's a very classy lady), she is embracing what many would find to be a precursor to depression. Good for her! But, um, bad for your post-production supervisor (me). The entire scene is leaving me quite the mess. So good for you! (For crafting the scene and dialogue so well."



My sci-fi novel titled Reawakening, currently available in both paperback and kindle formats exclusively on Amazon is now in post-production with narrators, Ralph Scott and Kendra Murray.

Ralph sent me the message above while working with chapter 20 of the audio book.    

Reawakening is a timeless love story that I hope you will enjoy whether you are reading it or listening to it as it is artfully performed by Ralph Scott and Kendra Murray.


You will find this powerful novel exclusively on Amazon.  Visit Amazon.ca or check out my author's page at https://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

Beautiful cover design is by https://yuneekpix.com

Reawakening, the audio book, is currently in post-production and will soon be available for your listening enjoyment on Amazon, Audibles, and Itunes.

Photo:  Ralph Scott & Kendra Murray, narrators of Reawakening


No comments:

Post a Comment