My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

RECOMPENSE - a novella free in the Kindle Store, Saturday, January 9th

This Saturday, January 9th, RECOMPENSE is free in the Kindle Store.

Bringing two worlds together was my goal in bringing together Maurice from Salt River, Capetown, South Africa and Alison, a postal clerk in High River, Alberta, Canada. Cultures blend but passion is lacking. I thought of these two people living together as a couple; not too unlike many couples who live together for years in unsatisfactory boring relationships. Then I thought what if, when they reach their senior years, something happens to wake them up? That's when I decided to introduce Conrad and the Senior Befriender Chatroom. Writing "RECOMPENSE' was an enjoyable challenge. Most of us are unused to reading about senior men and women in romantic situations,  I thought maybe it is time that I write something that will make us see our elders through new eyes.  '



Check out this review of RECOMPENSE

Meeting strangers
By Cindy J. Smith on October 31, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase

Two people live together for years in harmony. Not married, not in love, just together. Enter the internet. The story leads us to places that are very real. What happens when they both create on-line identities that seek love? Sometimes when you meet strangers, you find out it is really you. I did enjoy the story. I give this 4 stars.  

This Saturday, January 9th, RECOMPENSE is free for your reading pleasure in the Kindle Store on all Amazon sites.

Check out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author

No comments:

Post a Comment