My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, December 21, 2015

Following Willow's Lead - a Christmas story free Dec. 24th to Dec. 26th in the Kindle Store on all Amazon sites


Following Willow's Lead - a Christmas story, will be free for your Christmas reading enjoyment commencing Friday, Christmas Eve day, December 24th, up to and including Sunday, December 26th in the Kindle Store on all Amazon sites.

Since that morning, Gerry would take Willow’s leash and collar down from its hook on the kitchen wall and he would go searching for his best friend. He knew that Willow loved to chase the squirrels in the bush. He was determined to find her.

Gerry had forgotten that Willow had died. You see, Gerry Murphy has Alzheimer disease.

Following Willow's Lead is an inspirational Christmas story about a man who finds happiness in a most unusual way on Christmas Eve Day. Cover design of this short story features my German Shepherd/Mastiff with the name of "Ki" who is a ray of sunshine in my life.

Alzheimer is a terrible unrelenting thief. But much greater than this disease are hope, determination, and love. These are the real stars in the sky on this Christmas Eve.
,
Special thanks to my dear friend, Maggie Kirton for the prompt that inspired me to write this Christmas story

Check out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin and I hope you will enjoy this Christmas story.

No comments:

Post a Comment