My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, October 3, 2015

WEAVING ALICE is a story about a meeting on earth between personified good and evil. The mystical ending will bring a smile to your face.

Weaving Alice is a short story free in the Kindle Store tomorrow (Sunday)
Check it out at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

The following is one of this short story's reviews:

5.0 out of 5 stars did not see that coming! Oct. 9 2013
By Carleen E. Nicholson - Published on Amazon.com
Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase

I had not read the description before ii purchased it...the title and cover just appealed to me. I loved it!!! I did not see the ending coming and was totally blown away! Great job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment